Wednesday, May 21, 2008

You know how when sometimes
you get to happy and filled with joy
and love you cry,
well I associate tears with love.
So when I'm penny-less, homeless, and in the midst
of my saddest moments in my life,
moments that cause me to emit tears,
I will at least if nothing more,
have love.

recently I've had several deep thinking days, what with learning I probably won't be continuing my colligate career at the University of Houston, how I can't stand the same old same old of home, and realizing in the next two to three months I will, by whatever means possible, be living in a different state (and no I am not referring to a mental state). And one thing that has kept coming back in my thoughts of how everything will work out is that as long as I have the support from family I'll be fine, and friends as well. It's not that we need confirmation of what we do in life but to have someone tell you they don't know why, or completely understand your rational, that they still support you is something only a true friend, and family could do for you. So as corny and lame as this sounds, just realize when you got no cash, no positive thoughts, to be told I love you, but someone who you know actually loves you it's a much needed positive energy that gets passed to you that can keep a person going.
LETS SPREAD THE LOVE!

No comments: