Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The Daily Playlist







This is a new instalment of the blog, the thought is to be active each day and this will help.
It will be a quick run through of the music that I'm currently peeping my ear to. Feel free to suggest some names, and in the mean time peep the Artist I post for yourself if you see a new name.



So without any further babbling here are the ARTIST OF TODAY:

M.I.A. - Track(s) Paper Plans, (the b-side) Mango Pickle Down River

























Lyrics Born- Track(s) I Changed My Mind, Callin Out Ft E-40, Casual














The Cool Kids- Track(s) Oscar the Grouch, Heaven's Gate Hell's Flames




























































3 comments:

dawkins.david said...

Most of those are on my playlist but I would include one addition, this lady by the name of Santogold..she is like M.I.A. if she would calm down and start talking about real stuff.

but that is truly an unfair comparison due to the fact Santogold cannot be placed in any genre right now...

Grizzly Atoms said...

hahaha santogold sound like she maybe worth a listen she got a track with Kanye huh?

dawkins.david said...

naw i think thats estelle, but santogold is yeezys favorite artist though...been jammin this one track for the last two days..