Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Introducing Ariel Anderson





This is without a doubt by far one of the COOL(NESS)EST people I've had the pleasure to meet and spend time with, so I thought to myself (thought thought to myself) that I should show her off to any-and-everyone that I possibly could, so I am. This person right here is a "G"to the fullest of the letter! and honestly I could write for days listing reason and telling you all this cool shit about ol Girl but instead I'll just let her written words speak for themselves, because the reason for this introduction to MISS Anderson is she will be making a post here every Friday, yeash, EVERY FRIDAY. The post will be entirely and solely controlled and written with full authority by her, and chances are dopeness will encompass your eyes as your mind feast upon the words her fingers type out. so here is Ariel a.k.a. ................ she'll inform you on all that stuff, I just thought I'd get her name on the blog now, and get her pics on here so you could peeeep!!!(with both eyes) her superior swagger!


SO STAY GLUED TO THE NET AND STAY LOCKED ON THE SITE

THIS FRIDAY WILL BE THE FIRST WEEKLY POST BY ARIEL

THE WEEKLY SEGMENT WILL BE ENTITLED

"FRIDAY'S FRESHEST FIVE"


ENJOY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Ariel joined..

now I know I'm be on here Fridays

??? said...

ahhhhh!
my heart just sang to the heavens...

ZuYorkCity,
all day baby!