Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playlist

Today is hot, humid, and still early. So today the Playlist will reflect how my days been, starting off slow and lazy then picking up pace, which brings me to the now where I'm feeling ok and ready for some sleep, Enjoy! Bob Marley- Three Little Birds this song is always a great listen, not just when your inhaling vegetation, speaking of which what have I not done today, damn I guess it's for the better.

Sia- Academia
I just love this song and it sounds how I felt this morning slow and un-energized.

Cannibal Ox- Album The Cold Vein this is one of my favorite all time albums, its dark, deep, intelligent and sadly the only album the group produced. It gained wide acclaim and was compared to the WU-Tang's 36 Chambers. I've turned alot of friends on to this album and its worth a listen.

Lastly I want to toss out a song that encompasses my day completely, enjoy! Peaches-fuck the pain away

3 comments:

dawkins.david said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dawkins.david said...

old Vein...man
due to irreconcilable differences their will probably never be another one..we all lost on that one.

eric michael. said...

yo zulou i dont know what your settings are but when a blog is updated it doenst show it on my "updated blog" thingy, you know what i mean?