Sunday, June 15, 2008

Straightoutthemotherfuckin'baymontinn

Yo, motherfucers, and fatherfucers (it is fathers day after all)
I been on Hiatus cus i been in the sophisticated souf, Virginia (where them gun's go bang bang).
So first and most for big ups to JOSH my cousin graduating out that V.A. college bond with knowledge now.... stand up stand up... enough of that now. look I'm irritable cus I'm on the fucing road, shits weak, plus i'm horny so that's that too and ain't even seen the blog (I MISS YOU GUYS)WHAT A FAGGG (this blog does not endorse the slander of homosexuals, or anyone for that matter, except of course Kobe Bryant Pull your pants up ya dig) well if it seems I'm on a rambling tirade its cus I is, this is just a check in to let the beautiful citizens of zu york know I'm alive and well as can be, well I'd be better if females would call back (yeah I'm looking at you!!) so before I forget Zu nice poem glad you posted it, and thanks for showing me up ass-hat(copyright right now) and Scatterbrain you my dame good looks on following orders hahaha (I kid cus I love) E-mizzle the dope dizzle dopeness..... Fucing blogs looking nicer than a nice blah blah blah blah so I'll leave on this before I hit the outside for a cigar (nightcap) its a poem I been working on in my head (spoken word, Doing work son).........

I got So much Swag....

I got so much swag my pants have to sag
I got so much swag when I speak I brag,
its my speak and how I walk
my shoes in which I walk
the words in my head the thoughts I have.
I seen a dude in a zebra stripe shirt,
and his belt didn't match cus it was red,
and his shoes was just as bad,
but if it was me I swear I'd look rad, because
every bodies lame but me I swear to god. I swear
too, my swag's like the flu, be it I spit sick
project and adequate amount of style and pimp,
my style is sick, my swag, I hate to brag, but my swag
shit is so ahead of the world, I'm fearing for my future
cus I know its gotta be bright and with global warming
I'm afraid for my sight.....................
SWAG FOR SELL SWAG FOR SELL
ladies love it, dudes ignore
my swag get slept on? Where was you before,
the above was said and mentioned .... man my swag is a portal
to another dimension y'all in disbelief should listen......
SWAG FOR SELL SWAG FOR SELL
over weight and out of shape
but some how chicks can't resist and insist that I taste
so with haste I embrace there lips with a lick
to get em wet before the dip, see i swear to
him above I'm in love
with myself but can you blame me
I mean fuck me
I mean fuck ....see my swag got me wanting to touch me
SWAG FOR SELL SWAG FOR SELL

peaches and apples, love for all...... I'll bee home Monday night Tuesday for certain

2 comments:

ZuLou said...

I don't know if its your swag, or because I'm high, but that poem was OOOOOOOH SHITTTTTT.

Get back to Houston, duke.

??? said...

one word:

yummy.