Friday, June 20, 2008

Playlist

First let me say sorry for not putting pics on this blog, please bare with me!
Now, secondly this playlist is for Megan, a good friend who's Birthday is today, party time haha yes!! So let me start with the party song of the night

Nas- You know my style
this joint is one of the best club bangers in a long time and got slept on like rip van winkle, me and Zu talked bout it yesterday matter-a-fact and the entire streets disciple album got slept on, so wake up!

The Cool Kids- What up man
oh oh oh not enough to say about this track, its the cool kids, its cool, '..i made this beat with my mouth and a bell/ just and f.y.i. i'm f l y/ and for those who can't spell i'm a pretty swell guy..' just dope

Kids in the Hall- ft Bun B, Pusha T, and the Cool Kids Driving Down The Block
........anything i say could only down play how sick this track is, and if you don't know the Kids in the Hall its ok, cus now you do!!

Fatboy Slim- Talking About My Baby
Look the song has the line

ooooh, she's got on a purple afro wig
She got a hand on her hip,
lettin' her back bone slip
battin her eye, battin her eye

how could this not be the best song to ever play???

So sorry this is so short once again but I gotta get my Fafsa done, get at my friends of the city, SPACE MONKEY TAPE DECK!!!, and then get ready for Megan's Party, you the shit Megan!!
oh and Chazz0 (see what i did gave you a shout out and no one but you knows it haha) hope to see you there tonight and if anything see you in your lil bikini (ear to ear grin) Peace and love.

No comments: